Axolotl adds speech understanding to its Elysium product range
Axolotl, January 6, 2009
Axolotl, a provider of health information exchange solutions, and M*Modal, a provider of conversational documentation services, have announced a partnership that will capture dictated encounter information, present it, and interpret it in an effort to improve patient care. Axolotl has integrated M*Modal's "Speech Understanding" engine into its Elysium medical transcription workflow solution to populate its own EMR Lite, third party Health Information Systems and Electronic Medical Record systems.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts