Axolotl adds speech understanding to its Elysium product range
Axolotl, January 6, 2009
Axolotl, a provider of health information exchange solutions, and M*Modal, a provider of conversational documentation services, have announced a partnership that will capture dictated encounter information, present it, and interpret it in an effort to improve patient care. Axolotl has integrated M*Modal's "Speech Understanding" engine into its Elysium medical transcription workflow solution to populate its own EMR Lite, third party Health Information Systems and Electronic Medical Record systems.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program