Alaska develops vaccine database
Alaska has launched a new database designed to help healthcare officials track Alaska residents' vaccine history. The data base, called VacTrAK, is the state's first Web-based immunization information system. The Alaska's Department of Health and Social Services' public health division will manage the database.
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream