What's new (or improved) in health sites
The Internet has long drawn people seeking information about healthcare, and in 2007 health Web sites drew about 72 million unique visitors, up 14% from a year earlier. Such strong growth comes as sites increasingly focus on some of today's leading consumer health concerns. But while many health Web sites have enriched their offerings, privacy issues remain a concern.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream