What's new (or improved) in health sites
The Internet has long drawn people seeking information about healthcare, and in 2007 health Web sites drew about 72 million unique visitors, up 14% from a year earlier. Such strong growth comes as sites increasingly focus on some of today's leading consumer health concerns. But while many health Web sites have enriched their offerings, privacy issues remain a concern.
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- The Trouble with Hospital Price Transparency
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay