In Hawaii, the doctor is always in—online
Ap/Yahoo News, January 15, 2009
Hawaii doctors plan are starting online house calls in the nation's first large-scale program of its kind that some believe could be a groundbreaking step in healthcare. The service is being provided in Hawaii by Hawaii Medical Service Association under a licensing agreement with Boston-based American Well. It is available for a fee to all Hawaii residents, including the uninsured and non-HMSA members.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013