Conference on free open source HIT
HIT Transition Weblog, January 27, 2009
There will be a weekend conference exclusively on Free Open Source Software scheduled for July 31, 2009 through Sunday, August 2, 2009, in Houston. The conference will be the first U.S.-based conference focused solely on healthcare FOSS since OSCHA in 2002, according to this posting on the HIT Transition Weblog.
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised
- Business Roundup: M&A Activity Down Slightly in First Half of 2014
- CFO Exchange: Healthcare Leaders Share 5 Innovative Ideas
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Large Employers Trimming Healthcare Spending