Society of Surgical Oncology Cancer Symposium
Society of Surgical Oncology, January 27, 2009
The 62nd annual Society of Surgical Oncology Cancer Symposium is scheduled for March 4-8, 2009, in Phoenix. The program is intended for all surgeons who are involved in the treatment of patients with cancer, according to the Society's Web site.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care