Society of Surgical Oncology Cancer Symposium
Society of Surgical Oncology, January 27, 2009
The 62nd annual Society of Surgical Oncology Cancer Symposium is scheduled for March 4-8, 2009, in Phoenix. The program is intended for all surgeons who are involved in the treatment of patients with cancer, according to the Society's Web site.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream