Society of Surgical Oncology Cancer Symposium
Society of Surgical Oncology, January 27, 2009
The 62nd annual Society of Surgical Oncology Cancer Symposium is scheduled for March 4-8, 2009, in Phoenix. The program is intended for all surgeons who are involved in the treatment of patients with cancer, according to the Society's Web site.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Reform Puts Vise Grips on Physicians
- Hospital Groups Back NQF Report on Patient Sociodemographics
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- NPP Demand Rising Under Value-Based Care Models
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'