PHRs should be operating systems
ZDNet, February 3, 2009
User Centric has found that both Google Health and Microsoft HealthVault rated poorly in user experience. To fix this, experts say it will be crucial for such online services to begin coding for a personal health records operating system. It will require interfaces with hospital records and with a host of consumer devices.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues