PHRs should be operating systems
ZDNet, February 3, 2009
User Centric has found that both Google Health and Microsoft HealthVault rated poorly in user experience. To fix this, experts say it will be crucial for such online services to begin coding for a personal health records operating system. It will require interfaces with hospital records and with a host of consumer devices.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts