Humana support gives big boost to standardized patient ID cards
American Academy of Family Physicians, February 10, 2009
Standardized patient health insurance identification cards got a nod of approval from Humana Inc., one of the nation's largest health insurance companies. Humana is the first company in the industry to publicly pledge its support to the Medical Group Management Association Project SwipeIT. The project is an industry-wide initiative to advance the adoption of standardized patient health insurance ID cards containing machine-readable information.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care