UC Davis Health Informatics Conference "Innovations in Informatics"
UC Davis Medical Center, February 10, 2009
The University of California-Davis Health Informatics Program has scheduled its 3rd Annual Health Informatics Conference, with this year's theme being "Innovations in Informatics." The conference will be held at the UC Davis Medical Center in Sacramento, CA, on March 7, 2009. Registration is now open.
- Healthcare Leaders Seek Strategic Sweet Spot
- 3 Reasons Wellness Programs Fail
- CMS Issues Health Insurance Exchange Proposed Rules
- Patients Shoulder Nearly 25% of Medical Bills
- ACOs Widespread, Yet Challenged
- MGMA: Physician Compensation Increasingly Based on Quality Measures
- HFMA: Patient Financial Interaction Guidelines Sharpened
- Data Collaborative Taps Predictive Analytics to Coordinate Care
- HFMA: Revenue Cycle, Reimbursements Share the Spotlight
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion