UC Davis Health Informatics Conference "Innovations in Informatics"
UC Davis Medical Center, February 10, 2009
The University of California-Davis Health Informatics Program has scheduled its 3rd Annual Health Informatics Conference, with this year's theme being "Innovations in Informatics." The conference will be held at the UC Davis Medical Center in Sacramento, CA, on March 7, 2009. Registration is now open.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses