UC Davis Health Informatics Conference "Innovations in Informatics"
UC Davis Medical Center, February 10, 2009
The University of California-Davis Health Informatics Program has scheduled its 3rd Annual Health Informatics Conference, with this year's theme being "Innovations in Informatics." The conference will be held at the UC Davis Medical Center in Sacramento, CA, on March 7, 2009. Registration is now open.
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Advocate, NorthShore Deal Would Create 16-Hospital System
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- 3 Strategies for Retaining Millennial Employees
- 'Early Offer' Malpractice Programs May Spur Reform
- Power of price: In South FL and the nation, healthcare costs often are shrouded in secrecy
- Hospital mergers may lead to higher prices