UC Davis Health Informatics Conference "Innovations in Informatics"
UC Davis Medical Center, February 10, 2009
The University of California-Davis Health Informatics Program has scheduled its 3rd Annual Health Informatics Conference, with this year's theme being "Innovations in Informatics." The conference will be held at the UC Davis Medical Center in Sacramento, CA, on March 7, 2009. Registration is now open.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- A Fresh Look at End-of-Life Care
- Heart Attack Patient Costs Skyrocket Beyond 30 Days