Signing the stimulus
MSNBC.com, February 17, 2009
President Barack Obama will sign the $787 billion stimulus package (with $19 billion set aside to bring America's healthcare records into the electronic age) at the Denver Museum of Nature & Science today, and the news outlets are stumbling over themselves trying to the get the newest angle on the package. Here is a round-up from some of the biggest news outlets on MSNBC.com.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream