Signing the stimulus
MSNBC.com, February 17, 2009
President Barack Obama will sign the $787 billion stimulus package (with $19 billion set aside to bring America's healthcare records into the electronic age) at the Denver Museum of Nature & Science today, and the news outlets are stumbling over themselves trying to the get the newest angle on the package. Here is a round-up from some of the biggest news outlets on MSNBC.com.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts