Electronic medical records might benefit Dallas IT firms
Dallas Morning News, February 17, 2009
Electronic medical records have been talked about for at least a decade, and now a mammoth infusion of federal cash may soon bring digital records into the mainstream. The trend represents a huge opportunity for Dallas-area tech companies that say medical care could be drastically improved, according to this article in the Dallas Morning News. But some experts question whether the investment will pay off.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer