Electronic medical records might benefit Dallas IT firms
Dallas Morning News, February 17, 2009
Electronic medical records have been talked about for at least a decade, and now a mammoth infusion of federal cash may soon bring digital records into the mainstream. The trend represents a huge opportunity for Dallas-area tech companies that say medical care could be drastically improved, according to this article in the Dallas Morning News. But some experts question whether the investment will pay off.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions
- Payer Calls for More Primary Care Docs, Team Care
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor