CIO Healthcare Summit
ciohealthcaresummit.com, February 17, 2009
The CIO Healthcare Summit is scheduled for May 10-13 in Scottsdale, AZ. The Summit "provides the forum for CIOs and business leaders from some of the most innovative healthcare organizations to debate and network on the many challenges the industry faces," according to the official Web site.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'