CIO Healthcare Summit
ciohealthcaresummit.com, February 17, 2009
The CIO Healthcare Summit is scheduled for May 10-13 in Scottsdale, AZ. The Summit "provides the forum for CIOs and business leaders from some of the most innovative healthcare organizations to debate and network on the many challenges the industry faces," according to the official Web site.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening