Commentary: Myths, facts, and scams from the 2009 economic stimulus law
The Coker Group, February 24, 2009
This blog posting from the Coker Connection seeks to offer some guidance for providers attempting to decode the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009's technological requirements. The most daunting part of the stimulus package for many practices are the words "meaningful use," the article contends. Coker asks "what does this phrase mean in dollars and cents and what does this mean in terms of changing the way doctors and other providers practice and deliver healthcare to their patients?"
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers