Commentary: Myths, facts, and scams from the 2009 economic stimulus law
The Coker Group, February 24, 2009
This blog posting from the Coker Connection seeks to offer some guidance for providers attempting to decode the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009's technological requirements. The most daunting part of the stimulus package for many practices are the words "meaningful use," the article contends. Coker asks "what does this phrase mean in dollars and cents and what does this mean in terms of changing the way doctors and other providers practice and deliver healthcare to their patients?"
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'