The search for John Doe
Government Health IT, February 24, 2009
Biomedical researchers are chafing under the constraints of the HIPAA Privacy Rule six years after it took effect. In an era in which an increasing number of medical records exist in digital form, ready to be analyzed for insight into health issues and the practice of medicine, it can be difficult for researchers to get their hands on that data.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care