The search for John Doe
Government Health IT, February 24, 2009
Biomedical researchers are chafing under the constraints of the HIPAA Privacy Rule six years after it took effect. In an era in which an increasing number of medical records exist in digital form, ready to be analyzed for insight into health issues and the practice of medicine, it can be difficult for researchers to get their hands on that data.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'