Conference: Electronic Data in Clinical Trials
HealthTech.com, March 10, 2009
There are a variety of electronic systems that are now available to make the conduct of clinical trials more efficient. These systems include interactive voice response systems, clinical trial management systems, and electronic data capture systems. But several questions surround these systems, and the "Electronic Data in Clinical Trials" conference has being organized to address these issues.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives