Conference: Electronic Data in Clinical Trials
HealthTech.com, March 10, 2009
There are a variety of electronic systems that are now available to make the conduct of clinical trials more efficient. These systems include interactive voice response systems, clinical trial management systems, and electronic data capture systems. But several questions surround these systems, and the "Electronic Data in Clinical Trials" conference has being organized to address these issues.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data