CCHIT speeds advanced health IT certification
Government Health IT, March 24, 2009
The Certification Commission for Healthcare Information Technology plans to speed development of its advanced technology certification programs to keep pace with federal health IT initiatives. The Commission said that it will accelerate the rollout of its Advanced Clinical Decision Support and Advanced Security programs. Originally slated for completion in 2011, those programs will now be finished in the 2009-2010 development cycle, which begins July 1 and runs through June 30, 2010.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013