CCHIT speeds advanced health IT certification
Government Health IT, March 24, 2009
The Certification Commission for Healthcare Information Technology plans to speed development of its advanced technology certification programs to keep pace with federal health IT initiatives. The Commission said that it will accelerate the rollout of its Advanced Clinical Decision Support and Advanced Security programs. Originally slated for completion in 2011, those programs will now be finished in the 2009-2010 development cycle, which begins July 1 and runs through June 30, 2010.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'