Commentary: The Standards Charter Organization
Life as a Healthcare CIO, March 24, 2009
In his "Life as a Healthcare CIO" blog, John Halamka, MD, gives insight into the recently-announced Standards Charter Organization. In this posting, Halamka addresses questions he has received on the organization, such as if SCO is the successor to HITSP or if it changes the landscape of standards harmonization efforts.
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest