Commentary: The Standards Charter Organization
Life as a Healthcare CIO, March 24, 2009
In his "Life as a Healthcare CIO" blog, John Halamka, MD, gives insight into the recently-announced Standards Charter Organization. In this posting, Halamka addresses questions he has received on the organization, such as if SCO is the successor to HITSP or if it changes the landscape of standards harmonization efforts.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions