CIO Healthcare Summit
The CIO Healthcare Summit is scheduled for May 10-13 in Scottsdale, AZ. The summit is designed to provide a forum for CIOs and business leaders from some of the most innovative healthcare organizations to debate and network on the many challenges the industry faces, according to the organization's Web site.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts