CIO Healthcare Summit
The CIO Healthcare Summit is scheduled for May 10-13 in Scottsdale, AZ. The summit is designed to provide a forum for CIOs and business leaders from some of the most innovative healthcare organizations to debate and network on the many challenges the industry faces, according to the organization's Web site.
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- Chronic Disease Care Costs Get Bipartisan Attention
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Mayo Tops U.S. News Best Hospitals Rankings
- CareFirst Announces PCMH Program Results
- Hospitals Seeking to Understand PPACA Impact Turn to Data
- The case for concierge medicine
- Telemedicine Providers Welcome AMA Guidelines
- HSAs: What About the Fees?