San Diego: First wireless health institute
San Diego is about to step to the forefront of efforts to get wireless healthcare inventions out of the laboratory and into medicine cabinets. Drawing on the region's strong life sciences and wireless industries, and with a $45 million gift from a pair of philanthropists, San Diego will become home to the nation's first wireless healthcare research institute.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts