San Diego: First wireless health institute
San Diego is about to step to the forefront of efforts to get wireless healthcare inventions out of the laboratory and into medicine cabinets. Drawing on the region's strong life sciences and wireless industries, and with a $45 million gift from a pair of philanthropists, San Diego will become home to the nation's first wireless healthcare research institute.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Rural Healthcare Can Entice the Best and Brightest
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- How Medical Debt Forgiveness Benefits Hospitals