Most Sacramento-area hospitals quickly shifting to electronic records
Sacramento Bee, March 31, 2009
While a national survey recently found that most U.S. hospitals are behind the curve on implementing electronic medical record systems, nearly all facilities in the Sacramento, CA, area have already begun putting such systems in place. However, one hospital system—Sutter Health—has been slow to implement an EHR system, citing the country's current economic troubles.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer