Most Sacramento-area hospitals quickly shifting to electronic records
Sacramento Bee, March 31, 2009
While a national survey recently found that most U.S. hospitals are behind the curve on implementing electronic medical record systems, nearly all facilities in the Sacramento, CA, area have already begun putting such systems in place. However, one hospital system—Sutter Health—has been slow to implement an EHR system, citing the country's current economic troubles.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations