Collaborative Communications Summit
The Collaborative Communications Summit is scheduled for June 16-17, 2009, in Fort Lauderdale. The summit is designed to help top-level executives, legislators, physicians, regulators and technologists handle health information technology change, policy development, and changing business models, according to the organization's Web site.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care