Mayo opens private medical-data Web site
Minneapolis Star Tribune, April 21, 2009
Mayo Clinic is the latest to offer a free, secure, online website for anyone to store and organize medical information. Such sites are designed to replace the proverbial shoebox of medical documents kept at home. Unlike some of its competitors, Mayo Clinic Health Manager will offer more than a place to organize medical data. It will also push out customized information, such as reminders for checkups.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer