How far can interactive digital medicine go?
This article in The Economist explores the potential impact interactive digital medicine that flows in multiple directions—peer-to-peer, doc-to-patient, physician-to-physician, and online groups—can have on the industry. For example, a website called PatientsLikeMe, enables members from around the world to share stories about their ailments and treatment plans.
- MU Slides into Summer of Discontent
- 2015 OPPS Proposed Rule Detailed
- Doc Shortage 'Fix' Is a Disaster Waiting to Happen
- Critical Times for Small and Rural Hospitals
- Physician Pay Increasingly Linked to Value-based Metrics
- Advanced EHRs Save 10% Per Patient, Study Says
- Providence, Swedish Health Launch Employer-Driven ACO
- 4 Hot Healthcare Exec Titles; 1 Not
- Fees Lurk in Health Plans' Shift to e-Payments
- Infuriated by MOC Rules, Physicians Unleash on Certification Boards