How far can interactive digital medicine go?
This article in The Economist explores the potential impact interactive digital medicine that flows in multiple directions—peer-to-peer, doc-to-patient, physician-to-physician, and online groups—can have on the industry. For example, a website called PatientsLikeMe, enables members from around the world to share stories about their ailments and treatment plans.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction