How far can interactive digital medicine go?
This article in The Economist explores the potential impact interactive digital medicine that flows in multiple directions—peer-to-peer, doc-to-patient, physician-to-physician, and online groups—can have on the industry. For example, a website called PatientsLikeMe, enables members from around the world to share stories about their ailments and treatment plans.
- New G-Codes to Pay Doctors for Broad Array of Non-Face-to-Face Care
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- Telehealth Improves Patient Care in ICUs
- Hospital M&A Volume Up, Value Down in 3Q
- Douglas Hawthorne—A Chance to Do Something Big
- States Rejecting Medicaid Expansion Forgo Billions in Federal Funds
- 50 Years of Fighting Pressure Ulcers Called Into Question
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Small Doesn't Mean Doomed
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots