Defense investigators in PA raid Siemens Medical
AP/Philadelphia Inquirer, April 22, 2009
As part of an ongoing investigation, the U.S. Defense Department is currently searching the Siemens Medical Solutions office near Philadelphia. The nature of the investigation has not been made public. It is known, however, that in recent weeks, Siemens received a $267 million contract with the Defense Department to sell medical imaging equipment to the military.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts