Defense investigators in PA raid Siemens Medical
AP/Philadelphia Inquirer, April 22, 2009
As part of an ongoing investigation, the U.S. Defense Department is currently searching the Siemens Medical Solutions office near Philadelphia. The nature of the investigation has not been made public. It is known, however, that in recent weeks, Siemens received a $267 million contract with the Defense Department to sell medical imaging equipment to the military.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US