Defense investigators in PA raid Siemens Medical
AP/Philadelphia Inquirer, April 22, 2009
As part of an ongoing investigation, the U.S. Defense Department is currently searching the Siemens Medical Solutions office near Philadelphia. The nature of the investigation has not been made public. It is known, however, that in recent weeks, Siemens received a $267 million contract with the Defense Department to sell medical imaging equipment to the military.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs