Commentary: Five myths on healthcare's electronic fix-it
Tevi Troy, deputy secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services from 2007-2009, provides his thoughts on what he says are common health IT myths in this article for the Washington Post. Troy questions whether the $20 billion for EHRs in the stimulus package is worth the risk.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013