Bipartisan bill would increase access to telemedicine
The Times-Standard, April 28, 2009
The Medicare Telehealth Enhancement Act, House Resolution 2068, would expand Medicare reimbursement to telemedicine facilities in urban and suburban areas. The bill would also provide $30 million in grant funding for healthcare organizations.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US