United Hospital System chooses Eclipsys for expanded clinical workflows
Business Wire, April 28, 2009
Eclipsys Corporation has announced that Kenosha, WI-based United Hospital System has selected a wide range of the company's clinical, ambulatory and performance management solutions to support patient care. As part of the net-new client agreement, UHS will implement a suite of Eclipsys' clinical applications.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- TJC Warns Hospitals of Deadly Medical Tubing Mistakes
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- The secret committee behind our soaring healthcare costs