IBM allots $2 billion to support stimulus health IT implementation
IBM Global Financing is adding a $2 billion financing component to help providers finance health IT initiatives tied to the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. The Armonk, NY-based company said that the move will help "U.S. organizations move ahead with IT projects that could improve their infrastructure or competitive edge and point them in the direction of economic recovery."
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers