DataCore unveils advanced site recovery solution for virtual and physical IT infrastructures
Yahoo Finance, May 12, 2009
DataCore Software, a provider of storage virtualization, is using Microsoft Tech-Ed to preview its Advanced Site Recovery capabilities. This new component of DataCore's comprehensive business continuity portfolio allows central IT organizations to cost-effectively spread disaster recovery responsibilities among several smaller sites, according to a release.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data