UnitedHealthcare rolling out statewide information services in California
UnitedHealthcare is the first national health plan to partner with the California Regional Health Information Organization and agree to pay for electronic health information services statewide. As part of the initiative, the exchange will deliver secure patient information to hospital emergency departments for UnitedHealthcare and PacifiCare of California private-sector HMO members.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts