Health IT alliance's education program targets doctors and hospital
A group of health information technology vendors have formed an alliance to educate physicians about health IT incentives contained in the federal economic stimulus law. The Electronic Health Records Stimulus Alliance includes Allscripts-Misys Healthcare Solutions Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Citrix Systems Inc., Dell Inc., Intel Corp., Intuit Inc., Microsoft Corp. and Nuance Communications Inc. The alliance is sponsoring a touring education program for doctors to inform them about the stimulus incentives. The program includes executive briefings, discussions, trade-show presentations, Webcasts and a Web site.
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Two-Midnights Rule Spells Grim Financial Forecast for Hospitals
- Researchers Link ICD-10 Shift to Financial Losses
- The Trouble with Hospital Price Transparency
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High