Health IT alliance's education program targets doctors and hospital
A group of health information technology vendors have formed an alliance to educate physicians about health IT incentives contained in the federal economic stimulus law. The Electronic Health Records Stimulus Alliance includes Allscripts-Misys Healthcare Solutions Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Citrix Systems Inc., Dell Inc., Intel Corp., Intuit Inc., Microsoft Corp. and Nuance Communications Inc. The alliance is sponsoring a touring education program for doctors to inform them about the stimulus incentives. The program includes executive briefings, discussions, trade-show presentations, Webcasts and a Web site.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers