Growth potential for digital radiography, computer aided diagnosis in Malaysian market
TMCnet.com, May 26, 2009
A report from Frost and Sullivan shows that advances in the Malaysian healthcare system is leading to rapid growth in the imaging industry in the region. The study covers varying levels of technology adoption, future trends, and industry challenges in the computed radiography, digital radiography, and computer aided diagnosis markets.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations