Providers and IT vendors far apart on solutions for a tough economy
Despite renewed discussion around healthcare IT investments because of the federal stimulus package, most HIT budgets are still tight and providers are looking to IT vendors for creative solutions to keep projects moving. But a new report from KLAS says those creative solutions are virtually non-existent. The report, Executive Reaction to the Stimulus Package, explores the gap between what providers need and what vendors are offering to deal with a troubled economy.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts