Providers and IT vendors far apart on solutions for a tough economy
Despite renewed discussion around healthcare IT investments because of the federal stimulus package, most HIT budgets are still tight and providers are looking to IT vendors for creative solutions to keep projects moving. But a new report from KLAS says those creative solutions are virtually non-existent. The report, Executive Reaction to the Stimulus Package, explores the gap between what providers need and what vendors are offering to deal with a troubled economy.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data