Minnesota portal targets e-claims deadline
Government Health IT, June 9, 2009
A consortium of health plans in Minnesota is rolling out a Web-based system that will let providers submit insurance claims electronically to comply with a July 15 legislative deadline. The Minnesota Council of Health Plans tapped Infotech Global Inc. to power the system, called MN E-Connect, which serves as a Web portal that lets providers file medical, hospital, and dental claims.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives