Minnesota portal targets e-claims deadline
Government Health IT, June 9, 2009
A consortium of health plans in Minnesota is rolling out a Web-based system that will let providers submit insurance claims electronically to comply with a July 15 legislative deadline. The Minnesota Council of Health Plans tapped Infotech Global Inc. to power the system, called MN E-Connect, which serves as a Web portal that lets providers file medical, hospital, and dental claims.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'