Ev3 agrees to buy Chestnut Medical for up to $150 million
AP/CNBC, June 9, 2009
Medical device company ev3 Inc. announced it agreed to buy technology company Chestnut Medical Technologies Inc. for up to $150 million in cash and stock. Ev3 will pay $75 million upfront for Chestnut, with 30% to 40% of that total being paid in stock. It expects the deal for the privately held company to close within 45 days.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts