GE unit offers interim loans to hospitals, healthcare providers
General Electric Co. said its GE Capital division will make no-interest loans to hospitals and healthcare providers that purchase GE's healthcare information technology. GE said it expects to offer $100 million in interim financing to hospitals and healthcare providers for projects that are expected to qualify for funds from the economic-stimulus package.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers