Cardinal Health Foundation awards grants for hospital safety projects
Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, June 23, 2009
The Cardinal Health Foundation has awarded $1 million in grants to hospitals for projects designed to leverage health information technology and other measures to improve patient safety. Cardinal plans to award grants of up to $35,000 per institution for projects that employ creative and replicable strategies to improve patient care.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC