Stakeholders weigh in on draft definition for 'meaningful use'
Numerous healthcare stakeholders submitted comments on the Health IT Policy Committee's proposed definition of "meaningful use" of electronic health records to the Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT. Here, iHealthbeat.org provides summaries of groups' comments.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away