ICA, CDS team up to offer solution that aggregates patient information
Companion Data Services, July 7, 2009
Columbia, SC-based Informatics Corporation of America has announced a strategic alliance with Companion Data Services, LLC in Nashville to develop a system that integrates with and builds upon existing clinical systems to create a unified electronic health record. ICA and CDS will offer healthcare consortiums and state agencies the capability to electronically move clinical information among disparate healthcare information systems and facilitate access to and retrieval of clinical data to provide higher quality, patient-centered care, according to a release.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions