Kaiser Permanente survey shows seniors embrace Internet to manage health
Kaiser Permanente, July 14, 2009
Data show that Medicare beneficiaries registered to use My Health Manager, Kaiser Permanente's personal health record, are satisfied with using the Internet to manage their healthcare online, according to a Kaiser release. The e-mail survey received 4,560 responses and looked at respondents' comfort in using computers, Internet use habits, and current health status.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer