Kaiser Permanente survey shows seniors embrace Internet to manage health
Kaiser Permanente, July 14, 2009
Data show that Medicare beneficiaries registered to use My Health Manager, Kaiser Permanente's personal health record, are satisfied with using the Internet to manage their healthcare online, according to a Kaiser release. The e-mail survey received 4,560 responses and looked at respondents' comfort in using computers, Internet use habits, and current health status.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers