Johns Hopkins University to offer informatics degree
Baltimore Business Journal, July 21, 2009
Johns Hopkins University will debut a new master's degree in health informatics in fall 2009. The one-year program at the medical school will train students on how to develop information systems used in hospitals, clinics, and public health settings.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers