Philips expands emergency healthcare offerings with acquisition of InnerCool Therapies
Royal Philips has announced that it has reached an agreement to acquire the assets of InnerCool Therapies Inc. InnerCool, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cardium Therapeutics, Inc., will be acquired in an asset purchase transaction for $11.25 million, as well as the transfer of approximately $1.5 million in trade payables.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US