Ohio health network to implement Epic’s EHR system
Kettering Health Network will invest at least $50 million in electronic health records, network officials announced Thursday. The network, comprised of six area hospitals, has signed with Verona, WI-based Epic Systems Corp., an electronic medical record system company, to install the eHIS system at its hospitals. The multi-year project will cost more than $50 million.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts