Ohio health network to implement Epic’s EHR system
Kettering Health Network will invest at least $50 million in electronic health records, network officials announced Thursday. The network, comprised of six area hospitals, has signed with Verona, WI-based Epic Systems Corp., an electronic medical record system company, to install the eHIS system at its hospitals. The multi-year project will cost more than $50 million.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream