Aspect Medical Systems announces comparative effectiveness research collaboration and licensing agreement with Cleveland Clinic
Aspect Medical Systems, Inc., announced a five-year comparative effectiveness research collaboration with Cleveland Clinic focused on improving patient outcomes following surgery. The collaboration will utilize the Clinic's electronic medical record system to identify anesthetic management practices that are associated with optimum outcomes. These practices will then be tested prospectively utilizing real-time decision support methods. The company has also signed a licensing agreement with Cleveland Clinic that will cover the intellectual property that emerges from the collaboration.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer