Aspect Medical Systems announces comparative effectiveness research collaboration and licensing agreement with Cleveland Clinic
Aspect Medical Systems, Inc., announced a five-year comparative effectiveness research collaboration with Cleveland Clinic focused on improving patient outcomes following surgery. The collaboration will utilize the Clinic's electronic medical record system to identify anesthetic management practices that are associated with optimum outcomes. These practices will then be tested prospectively utilizing real-time decision support methods. The company has also signed a licensing agreement with Cleveland Clinic that will cover the intellectual property that emerges from the collaboration.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal