AHRQ offers toolkit for evaluating health IT projects
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality, August 4, 2009
The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality has updated its toolkit that provides step-by-step guidance for healthcare leaders on how to evaluate HIT projects. In this latest version, two examples have been added on computerized provider order entry and picture archiving and communication systems.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised