Florida Medicaid clients dropped in computer failure
AP/Miami Herald, August 5, 2009
Roughly 1 million of Florida's 2.6 million Medicaid patients were mistakenly deleted from eligibility rolls due to a computer glitch. A spokeswoman for the state Agency for Health Care Administration said that the problem has been fixed, although a reason for the computer failure has yet to be determined.
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios