Florida Medicaid clients dropped in computer failure
AP/Miami Herald, August 5, 2009
Roughly 1 million of Florida's 2.6 million Medicaid patients were mistakenly deleted from eligibility rolls due to a computer glitch. A spokeswoman for the state Agency for Health Care Administration said that the problem has been fixed, although a reason for the computer failure has yet to be determined.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts