U.S. healthcare in the year 2015
Computer Sciences Corporation, August 18, 2009
Computer Sciences Corporation, a global consulting firm, examines the changes underway in U.S. healthcare. CSC makes some predictions about what will happen with healthcare cost inflation, coverage, capacity constraints, changing expectations, and health information technology by the year 2015.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised