3M releases stethoscope with Bluetooth capability
Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal, August 24, 2009
3M Co. has introduced an electronic stethoscope that uses Bluetooth wireless technology. partnered with Zargis Medical Corp., on the 3M Littmann Electronic Stethoscope. The device, developed by 3M Health Care, uses Bluetooth technology to wirelessly transfer body sounds, such as those from the heart and lungs, to software for further analysis.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- CMS Releases Hospital Pricing Data
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream