3M releases stethoscope with Bluetooth capability
Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal, August 24, 2009
3M Co. has introduced an electronic stethoscope that uses Bluetooth wireless technology. partnered with Zargis Medical Corp., on the 3M Littmann Electronic Stethoscope. The device, developed by 3M Health Care, uses Bluetooth technology to wirelessly transfer body sounds, such as those from the heart and lungs, to software for further analysis.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors