3M releases stethoscope with Bluetooth capability
Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal, August 24, 2009
3M Co. has introduced an electronic stethoscope that uses Bluetooth wireless technology. partnered with Zargis Medical Corp., on the 3M Littmann Electronic Stethoscope. The device, developed by 3M Health Care, uses Bluetooth technology to wirelessly transfer body sounds, such as those from the heart and lungs, to software for further analysis.
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal