3M releases stethoscope with Bluetooth capability
Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal, August 24, 2009
3M Co. has introduced an electronic stethoscope that uses Bluetooth wireless technology. partnered with Zargis Medical Corp., on the 3M Littmann Electronic Stethoscope. The device, developed by 3M Health Care, uses Bluetooth technology to wirelessly transfer body sounds, such as those from the heart and lungs, to software for further analysis.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers