CCHIT revamping EHR certification
Health Data Management, September 1, 2009
The Certification Commission for Health Information Technology is moving forward with plans to launch a new, less comprehensive electronic health records software certification program in response to the federal economic stimulus package. In October, the commission plans to launch a more limited, modular inspection program for EHR software, focusing only on compliance with standards required for "meaningful use" of EHRs under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers